COMNEWS Group profile
COMNEWS is an independent group of companies with a history of leadership in the market of business information on telecom, IT and broadcasting in Russia, CIS and emerging markets. The group was established in 1998 and today consists of companies in Moscow and St.-Petersburg, rendering publishing, research, consultancy, and conference services. COMNEWS Group has over 70 fulltime employees. The key competence of COMNEWS is to produce and distribute the original content with a guarantee of quality and efficient audience reach.
COMNEWS audience exceeds 180,000 industry professionals and audience consists of top-managers of ICT enterprises, CIOs from various industries, ICT analysts from financial institutions, senior executives of the industry regulatory bodies, ICT journalists of key Russian and CIS media.
Our customer list consists over 400 corporations including MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, Tele2-Russia, Sky Link, Rostelecom, Svyazinvest, Russian Satellite Communications Company, Gazprom Space Systems, Russian Television and Radio-broadcasting Network, TTK, Yota, Voentelecom, Enforta, Akado, ER-Telecom, Orange Business Services, Telenor, TeliaSonera International Carrier, Nokia Siemens Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Gigaset Communications, Panasonic, Motorola Solutions, Ciena, Cisco, Hughes Network Systems, Gilat, Eutelsat, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Oracle Communications, Amdocs, CBOSS, Peter-Service, and many others.
COMNEWS runs five periodical business publications: ComNews.ru online portal; Standard magazine; Encyclopedia of Telecommunications and Broadcasting. Rankings and Broadcasting and Who is Who in Telecoms and Broadcasting annual directories, and Broadband & Satellite Russia newsletter.
Besides that we run a consulting company ComNews Research, and ComNews Conferences, a professional organizer of industrial forums and exhibitions.
COMNEWS runs five regular business publications:
- www.ComNews.ru – online ICT business media №1 in Russian-language environment (over 100,000 unique users a month);
- "Standard" - a monthly business magazine featuring telecom industry in Russia, the CIS, and emerging markets (12 issues per year, circulation - 10,000 copies)
- "Encyclopedia of Telecommunications and Broadcasting. Rankings" - an annual up-to-date reference book of telecom and broadcasting companies in Russia (circulation - 10,000 copies);
- "Who is Who in Russian Telecoms and Broadcasting" an annual collection of top-managers’ pictured biographies (circulation - 7,000 copies);
- "Broadband & Satellite Russia" - fortnightly English-language online newsletter (over 9,000 subscribers abroad of Russia).
RESEARCH & CONSULTANCE. EVENTS
The first one provides a wide range of research and consulting services to support the clients with up-to-date information on specific segments, regions and operators. The scope of competence of ComNews Research extends far beyond Russian market – the company closely monitors fixed and wireless markets in CIS, Baltics and selected emerging markets in South and South-East Asia.
ComNews Conferences is a professional organizer of industrial forums, with the high quality of programs, exclusive speakers and efficient event management. Every year ComNews organizes about20professional events in a strong partnership with the key market players and professional associations, including Association of Regional Communications Operators of Russia, Russian National Radio Association, ITU, 3GPP, ETSI, GSMA, Global Mobile Suppliers Association (GSA), Broadband Forum, FTTH Council Europe, Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF), Open IPTV Forum, etc.
Managed Business Events
The core profile of COMNEWS Business Events is a full-service event management for ICT market participants.
COMNEWS Business Events offers:
∙ Concept development activities;
∙ Event design and branding;
∙ Business event program development;
∙ Guidelines for professional speakers invitations;
∙ Outsourcing of attendees and SPEX sales;
∙ Professional moderation of events.
COMNEWS Business Events is a professional partner to manage your events!
COMNEWS is acting as Media Partner with numerous conferences and exhibitions, including the key international ones:
- Mobile World Congress, MWC (Barcelona) - Gold Media Partner for MWC-2010, MWC-2011, MWC-2012, MWC-2013 and MWC-2014 Supporter Partner - http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/media-research-and-association-partners/;
- ITU Telecom World (Geneva) - Media Partner for 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013 events - http://telecomworld.itu.int/world-2014/partners-sponsors/;
- International Broadcasting Convention, IBC (Amsterdam) - Media Supporter for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 - http://www.ibc.org/page.cfm/link=293 ;
- Caspian Telecoms (Istanbul) – exclusive Media Partner from Russia at 2005, 2006 and 2007, and Media Partner on 2008, 2009, 2010. For 2011 and 2012 events COMNEWS got the exclusive status of Session Sponsor with the responsibility to co-organize and moderate a session on the Day 1. - http://www.caspiantelecoms.com/en/media/ ;
- FT World Telecoms (London) – Official Media Partner for 2010 event (held on November 16-17) - http://www.ftconferences.com/telecoms/Sponsors/299 ;
- SatExpo Europe (Rome) – Media Partner for 2010 event, held on February 4-6 - http://www.satexpo.it/en/media-partners/
Dmitry Petrovsky, Chief Executive Officer
Leonid Konik, Editor-in-Chief
Alexey Efimenko, Deputy Editor-in-Chief
Ksenia Prudnikova, Managing Editor, Standard Magazine
Alexandra Zhirnovskaya, ComNews Conferences Director
Ekaterina Krivova, Key Account Manager
Eugen Evdokimenko, Chief of Research Unit
107140 Moscow, 2/1 Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya Str., Building 1, Office 428
Phone: +7 495 933 5483
Fax: +7 495 933 5485
190013 St.-Petersburg, 22, litera L, Moskovskij Avenue, office 36 N
Phone: +7 812 670 2030
Fax: +7 812 314 6656